How about the opportunity to develop, optimize and commercialize products used by millions of people every day? Are you the analytical strategist, with a technical understanding and business enthusiasm, that Icomera is looking for?
The world’s leading provider of wireless Internet connectivity for public transports – Icomera – is now in quest of a Product Manager Software to join their team and contribute to the ambition about delivering top-class connectivity products and solutions to millions of passengers and tens of thousands of vehicles.
As a Product Manager Software at Icomera you will work together with the growing team of Product Managers, reporting to Head of Product Management, with exciting products that creates value for Icomera’s transport operator clients and their passengers. The department belongs to the area of Operations, and you will work close to Software Product Owners in the R&D department as well as collaborating closely with Sales, Marketing, and regional project teams. Located at the modern and expedient headquarter at Odinsgatan, Gothenburg, you will have close access to co-workers, R&D labs as well as testing equipment. With production at Hisings Backa, everything you need is within easy reach.
What you will do
• Develop existing and new solutions, future strategies, and roadmaps for current products
• Identify and evaluate business cases for new products or service opportunities with functions, prototypes, and concepts to build value for the business and its customers.
• Collect and prioritize market requirements for product development initiatives.
• Maintain a balance between sales and development-oriented initiatives and communicate effectively and synthesize information across multiple departments like R&D, Sales, and Marketing to organize priorities and expectations across the business.
• Collaborate with internal departments and functions regarding product issues, product information and documentation, as well as providing product packaging and pricing support to sales teams.
Who we are looking for
As a person you should have an understanding for the importance of agile and lean management, be driven and be able to form long term and trusting relationships both internally and externally. You enjoy the balance between strategically and operationally work with the whole product lifecycle and, with your business-centric approach you will have the ability to see the commercial aspects in every step you take. Additionally, we see you as being able to strongly verbalize your opinions, while being coherent towards others and value their perspectives. It is crucial that you are independent and can create own initiatives regarding new ways of working or the optimization of processes within your own function as well as cross functionally in production, innovation, sales, and market.
We hope you have
• A Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering and Management or equivalent and relevant experience within the area.
• A couple of years’ experience, knowledge, and methods from working with product management, preferably within both software and hardware
• Fluent written and spoken in English
Welcome to apply to an exciting and challenging position in a company with great opportunities for you to flourish!
In this recruitment process Icomera collaborates with Mpya Sci & Tech. For questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Talent Advisor Johanna Engblom on 0733-200 900 or email@example.com. We work with ongoing selection so don´t hesitate to apply via www.mpyascitech.com. Curious about Icomera and want to know more about the position? Welcome to contact us!
Icomera is the world’s leading provider of wireless Internet connectivity for public transport, serving millions of passengers and tens of thousands of vehicles daily. We are a global team of highly talented individuals, contributing to the technologies that are changing the way we think about travel. We have established a track record of consistently identifying and delivering solutions that improve the societal, economic and environmental value of public transport, developing more than 30 patented technologies as part of our steadfast devotion to innovation. Icomera is proud to foster a culture of inclusivity and equality, where every person can realize their potential.
The IcoCrew now consists of 300+ employees globally. Icomera is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, with main offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Ireland, and Italy. Icomera’s vision for green mobility within the public transport industry perfectly complements the wider mission of our parent company, EQUANS. As the global leader in multi-technical services with 74,000 employees working across 17 country hubs, EQUANS delivers customized solutions which connect, protect, and energize territories, cities, buildings, industries, and transport infrastructures, empowering their energy, industrial and digital transitions.
Read more at: www.icomera.com
Dela gärna vår annons!